Head of HR
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-15 retail Bangkok TH THB 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Head of HR job has just become available at one of the most respected retail company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the MD and Regional HR Director, this is a role for an expert HR Director who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of HR Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for leading people strategic initiatives - applying global guidelines to design HR for both long and short term plans including building sustainability in terms of culture formation, talent management and succession planning and etc.
- Design, implement and deliver people strategies and and initiatives to enable growth strategies
- Being strategic partner to management team to provide consultation and coaching regarding change management, culture formation, people engagement strategy, talent development, HR practice related to labour law, compliance, code of conduct and etc
- Develop and deploy employee-centricity and team engagement to drive performance and create a winning culture and an internal love mark
- Oversee HR in all aspects including employee branding, fair performance evaluation & promotion, reward strategy and people development to ensure talent attraction and retention
- Understand market competitiveness, business strategic movement, strategic key figure, reports, budget in order to adjust HR strategy to match with new direction
- Coach, develop and guide HR team members to perform optimally in their role
To succeed in the Head of HR role, you will need to enjoy dynamism and portray strong HR knowledge in both strategic and labour law.
- Minimum 15 years' in HR from international companies preferably from retail industry
- Strong command of English is a must
- Result-driven and down to earth attitude
- Strong HR professional skills set
- Can work in a dynamic environment and under pressure
- Mature leadership and communication skills; able to deal with complex topics
- Thai nationality
This international retail firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. Their size is around 200+ and their business focus is service not hard sale. After years of their presence in Thailand, they would like to gear up to expansion and build sustainability in terms of people development, talent management and succession planning.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of HR job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551