Senior HR Manager (Plant)
Location Bangkok NoiFULL_TIME
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-15 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok Noi TH THB 120000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior HR Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing company based in Ayudtaya. Reporting directly to the Plant Director, this is a role for an expert HR Manufacturing who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior HR Manager (Plant) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire HR strategy and operation in plants, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Plant Head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- Organisational management: set up HC objectives, strategies and plans to be in line with factory directions and plans; cascade down into individual objectives & KPIs; review factory structure
- Implementation of personnel policy: ensure an alignment/consistency HC policies/procedures with corporate HC
- Manpower resource sing/salary cost control and recruitment: work and agree with line managers on department structure and managing succession plan
- Training & development/performance management: identify individuals training & development needs with line managers
- Personnel administration/payroll/compensation: monitor and control all staffing related costs (ie. benefit and welfare)
- Communications/employee relations activities: develop and implement ER activities to support "organisation culture" as defined by the top management on cross-functional teamwork
- HR consultation: act as a consultant to all levels for HC issues matters - manpower forecast, restructure, conflict management and people management
- General affairs: participate in the bidding process of third party service providers
- To succeed in the Senior HR Manager (Manufacturing) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the HR Director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix
To succeed in this Senior HR Manager (Plant) role, you will need to possess solid human resources knowledge in managing operational things in manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields: Human Resources Management, Human Resources Development, Business Administration, Public Administration, Labor Law
- 8 to 12 years' working experience in factory/manufacturing’s human resource
- Good command of English due to the nature of the business
- Strong leadership
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and team spirit
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Practical decision-making and ability to prioritise the jobs
- Ability to work in Ayutthaya area
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
This manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior HR Manager (Plant) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551