HR Business Partner (Commercial)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-15 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 100000 160000 160000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world leading FMCG company is recruiting a HR Business Partner in Bangkok to join their team. In this HR Business Partner job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting to HR Director, you will take the lead providing all business partnering direction and activities.
- Respond to be as a consultant and provide expertise in a full-cycle HR strategy and input on the client business unit
- Collaboratively working with all relevant HR teams in terms of, but not limited to, policy, budgeting, people development, talent acquisition, organisation development, change/transformation, compensation & benefits, engagement, employee relations and etc
- Analyse trends and all business matters where relates to all HR matrics in terms of policy, solutions, and programs to support business objectives
- Participates in monitoring and evaluation of all business requirement/needs
- Responsible for a key driven to drive and enhance the business capability, increase productivity and improvement in terms of professional HR
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
With the ability to articulate strategy to execution, you will take the lead in business partnering role.
- Minimum seven years' experience as business partners, organisation development and/or HR related field in MNC or dynamic environment
- Ability to manage stakeholder in all levels
- A very good in analytical, business acumen, organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently
- To be a self-starter and Ability to proactively solving problem
- Have a good sense of urgency
- Strong in English communication both verbal and written
The successful HR Business Partner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Business Partner is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551