Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-15 advertising-and-pr Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting HRBP job has just become available at one of the most respected advertising agency company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a role for an expert HRBP who is a leader in their field.
About the HRBP Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire HR strategy and operation, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with CFO. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- Consults with line managers, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Supports line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with strategy
- Defines and validates key position requirements in order to ensure the business unit gets the right people at the right time frame to support business operation
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of corporate regulations related to day-to-day management of employees
- Assists line manager to translate business strategies into manpower/ headcount plan, in order to ensure in accordance with both business needs and related guidelines
- Monitors and manages workforce under assigned portfolio for both permanent and temporary staffs i.e. contract management, probation management, staff transfer, retention, and resignation
- Provides proactive advice to line managers in planning talent management and succession plans for key positions of the business unit in order to ensure the business unit achieve maximum human capital utilisation
- Identifies training needs for business units and works closely with line managers to ensure sufficient information are gathered for developing learning plan of the business unit
- Monitors and provides necessary assistance in training & development planning/IDP in order to ensure it is conducted in accordance with company's guidelines
To succeed in the HRBP role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with CFO and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- At least four to six years' experience in HR role, preferably in HR Business Partner, HRM
- Fluent English communication
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel due to the nature of the business
- Strong communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
This advertising agency firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, They’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551