VP - Human Resources
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-14banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters
An exciting VP of Human Resources job has just become available at one of the most respected rites company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for an expert HR who is a leader in their field.
About the VP - HR Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for set up the HR process, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with CEO. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- Full responsibility to partner the business and drive HR efficiency in the organisation, playing an advisory role on all human capital matters and oversee the HR activities of the Plants
- Responsibility for all operating locations support the Company alignment and implementation processes of policies and procedures in compliance with company guild line
- Develop strategic and tactical processes supporting the respective management in achieving the business goals
- Ensure that any organisation change is managed through effective communication, and include the change management elements associated with creating a culture of support from the existing leadership team
- Working within the company's strategic plan, so that the company's long term people needs are identified and accommodated and aligned with the company's business plans and management decisions
- Interview or co-interview management and executive-level candidates over a set grade to ensure their suitability for employment within the company
- Manage company-wide processes of organisation development, addressing issues such as succession planning, workforce development, employee retention, organisation design, and change management
- Lead the implementation of performance management systems that include performance development plans and employee development programs
- Budgeting and Planning: to plan with Regional and Country Management, Finance and Controlling on annual headcount budget
- Ensure staff reward practices take account of varying performance levels, internal equity and external salary market rates
- Lead company compliance with all existing labour, legal and government reporting requirements
- Assisting management in achieving harmonious working relations with all staff thereby minimising time lost through industrial disputes
- Short to medium term projects include planning & executing significant programs around the development of local talent
To succeed in the VP - HR role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with CEO and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Thai, Degree qualified relevant broad HR experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment or multinational automotive business.
- 8-12 years' work experience preferred interpersonal skills
- Have track record of supporting management teams in a variety of personnel initiatives and designing and implementing broad-based human resources programs, processes and systems
- Strong Leadership skills and organisational development skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff
- Experience in charge management, recruitment, C&B, Training and employee relations
- The ability to communicate fluently, reading & writing in English with the potential to grow into roles beyond Country in the future
This securities firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP - HR job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551