Human Resources Manager (Logistic)
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month
Consultant Arisa Rojnuckarin
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting HR Manager has just become available at one of the most well known Logistic business based in Bangkok. This is a role for an expert HR generalist and Organization development who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for providing HR leadership & professional services.Responsible for all aspects of human resources in Bangkok and managing some HR administration processes for other entities in Asia Pacific.
• Direct Support Center HR team to ensure the delivery of operational excellence in the areas of; Recruitment & Selection, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Performance Management, HR Administration and General Affairs services.
• Being in the front line of the designated business as well as participate as member of the management team as HR representative to ensure HR related issues are taken into account in decision-making.
• Being responsible for all functions relating to Corporate Affairs and Human Resource and to participate and coordinate with management in relation to all human resource management and labour law activities.
• Reviewing and developing Company Rules & Regulations.
• Conducting and implementing company policies.
• Facilitating talent review discussion and employee development process to ensure effective succession/manpower plan in place. Assisting employees with career planning objectives.
• Managing all internal communication as related to office administration as well as manage office procurement, vendor comparison, price negotiation, quality and delivery in compliance with company's procurement policy.
• Developing management capability to ensure Compensation & Benefits systems and practices are understood and adhered to, and ensure the job opportunities are fair and handled in a consistent manner.
• Providing consultation/advice/help regarding human resource management and employee relations.
• Performing other ad hoc assignments/project from global and APAC.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551