HRBP (Senior Manager/AVP/VP)
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122019-02-10 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting HRBP (Senior Manager/AVP/VP) job has just become available at one of the most respected insurance companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this is a role for an experienced HRBP who can work closely with the business and understand organisational needs.
About the HRBP (Senior Manager/AVP/VP) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for working closely with line managers, understanding business direction, employee issues within business units, and defining HR solutions to fill the gaps.
- Be a focal point or consultant or coach for business leaders in terms of HR strategy, labour law, best practice that would optimise resource to bring better outcomes for the business
- Work closely with HR Centre of Expertise and exchange real business issues in order to create tailor-made HR practices
- Act as the key person to drive and implement the HR plan regarding compensation and benefits, employee relations, competence management and development, talent management, workforce planning, recruitment, and performance management
- Analyse available HR data to understand trends and to address issues to support the capability of the organisation
- Maintain employee engagement and morale through communication, activities, initiatives, etc.
To succeed in this HRBP (Senior Manager/AVP/VP) role, you should have 10 years' experience in human resources.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in human resources, business, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in human resources management from a multinational organisation with proven track record as a progressive HRBP
- Fluency in English and Thai, both verbal and written, at a business communication level due to nature of the business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, people-oriented and good communication skills
- Hands-on with experience in change management
This international insurance firm needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. The culture is shifting to focus more on business. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP (Senior Manager/AVP/VP) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.