Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122019-02-10 human-resources-and-personnel 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An Office/HR Administrator job has just become available at one of the most respected legal firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Partner (expat) and HR Director in the US, this is a role for an experienced HR professional.
About the Office/HR Administrator Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for taking care of the office, which consists of less than 100 employees and the majority of them being Thai and expatriate lawyers.
- Provide first-point-of-contact support on human resources issues, policy, and protocol; assist with monitoring staff performance, and coaching and counselling employees on performance issues, firm policies and procedures
- Administer all HR activities from recruitment and onboarding to training, exit interviews, and severance calculations; ensure HR basics such as job descriptions, documents, filing, contracts, etc. are in place and up to date
- Work with Finance and Accounting team to ensure accurate payroll and benefits are timely received; be the point of contact for employee for any HR related matters
- Monitor people development and propose any necessary course or training that could be advantageous to lawyers
- Ensure employee morale is maintained through internal communication, activities, etc.
- Analyse and utilise employee data on hand to offer creative solutions for any organisational development
To succeed in the Office/HR Administrator role, you will need to have experience in working in a diverse environment and possess a strong command of English.
- Minimum of 10 years’ direct experience in a HR generalist role from a services company
- Experience working in a legal firm is preferred
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good logical thinking
This legal firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. It offers an international workplace environment.
If you are driven and keen to take on an opportunity to manage different aspects of an office, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Office/HR Administrator job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.