Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting HR Manager has just become available at one of the most respected Manufacturing company based in Bang phli. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for an expert HR generalist and Organization development who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire HR strategy, Organization development, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Managing Director.
- Implement and maintain full spectrum of HR from recruitment, development, Compensation & Benefit, performance appraisal, employee relations, etc.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Business head to understand business direction, analyse current business operation issues and propose local initiatives to support in terms of HR
- Develop succession planning to identify top performers and high potentials for management roles to ensure business continuity
- Develop people development plan to be able to perform their job effectively and meet business needs
- Manage HR team and providing coaching and support team in HR operation in order to meet time line
To succeed in this role, you should have at least 10 years' experience as a HR Generalist and five years’ experience in Organization development with good understanding of HR Operations. You should also have five years' managerial experience in company.
- Experience working in manufacturing within a modern pro-active organization
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with people at all level and strong leadership skills to coach and develop the HR team
- Initiative, proactive, hands on with team spirit attitude is preferable
- Strong HR professional skill set
- Thai Nationality due to the nature of the business
This manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, They’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Compensation & Benefits job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.