Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting HR Manager has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for a HR generalist who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire task such as recruitment, Compensation & Benefit, Training and Development, Employee relation and delivering the highest quality service and work closely with HR Director. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- Engage, influence and collaborate to assist in the implementation and deployment of HR strategies, effective HR procedures, policies, systems, standards and infrastructures, initiatives and services to support in the various areas in order to ensure a systematic and integrated approach to HR solutions
- Design, develop and roll out effective HR programs such as employee engagement, succession planning, retention, communications and learning & development
- Executing the recruitment strategy in line with the business strategy across the company
- Ensure all relevant compliance procedures and processes are followed, adhered to and evidenced
To succeed in this role, you will need to provide effective recruitment advice, guidance and solutions to managers and understand and articulate key labour issues and employment law.
- Minimum of eight years’ direct experience in generalist area is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organization
- Result driven and down to earth attitude
- Strong HR professional skill set
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Mature leadership and communication. Capable to deal with complex topics.
- Thai Nationality due to nature of the business
- Good command in English due to the nature of the business
This manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Compensation & Benefits job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.