Head of HR, Food Industry
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-08 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An excellent Head of HR job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the leading food companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Head of HR role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, Head of HR will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success.
- Work closely with Regional HR Director to develop and design HR strategy to support people capability to meet with productivity and business direction in short/medium/long term growth
- Collaboratively partnering with all local business heads to provide strategic and operational HR solutions to align with their business objectives
- Administers company wide for an up-to-date local HR policies and procedures to ensure comply by law and regulation
- Provide direction and support talent acquisition strategy and activities to ensure hiring the top talents to align with business objectives and fit with its company’s culture
- Compensation & Benefits: to analyse market trend and the market benchmark with internal C&B
- Partnering with the business heads to initiate developing interventions and tools to increase its employee's performance in all levels; but not limited to, training, coaching, OJT, short assignments and etc. both functional and leadership skills
- Develop and implement engagement survey in order to support HR initiatives such as people development, compensation, talents & succession plan, change management
- Manage HR team to work as a real partner with all business units to communicate and support in all updated HR matters
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of managerial HR.
- At least 10 years' HR generalist experience and at least five years' experience in Managerial level in FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Good logical and analytical skills to understand strategic business
- Ability to build relationship, good negotiable skills and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to support and dealing with complexity and transformation change
- Excellent in English communication both verbal and written due to the nature if the business
This leading food companies has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on people development.
If you are a progressive a managerial HR with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opporutnity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.