Salary Attractive PackageFULL_TIME
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-25 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An exciting HR Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected professional service company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for HR Generalist who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire full spectrum of HR, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Business Partner Head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- Assesses and reviews the quality of key local HR policies and processes
- Carries out responsibilities for compensation requirements including annual processes (merit/bonus) and ad hoc market needs
- Collaborates with talent acquisition to ensure the right talent is brought into the organisation
- Works with HR Business Partner in review of Employee Engagement programs to ensure cultural aspects are taken into consideration, as well as local practices
- Supports line managers to on board new managers and new employees - providing key information about the local business unit and practicalities of the workplace; introduces new employees to the employees on intranet and start their interaction with the HR Shared Services
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the local HR policies, procedures and processes, in line with global policies and including any required country amendments to meet specific demands of the local business regulatory environment (eg. in relation to local performance management practices)
- Ensures compliance with country-specific employment and other related legislation
- Works directly with leaders of employees where a performance issue exists for those employees below a Director level; for Director level and above, partner with HR Business Partner on manage performance issues
- In partnership with global HRBP’s, supports company re-organisation requirements by establishing the consultation/communication framework and ensuring managers have a step-by-step process for progressing through the changes. Works with managers to ensure completion of steps and manage the timetable for employee consultation, contractual changes, communications and etc.
- Acts as a case worker for specific employee grievances or in cases of workplace conflict; monitor grievance procedures and ensure completion of appropriate documentation to maintain consistency, fairness and process integrity
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Regional HR Director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of eight years’ direct experience in HR Generalist area is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation
- Strong HR professional skill set
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Mature leadership and communication; able to deal with complex topics
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Good command in English due to the nature of the business
This professional service firm is located near the BTS MRT line and needs no introduction. They are recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.