Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-25 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting HR Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected automotive companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Deputy Division Manager, this is a role for a generalist who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire HR strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Business Partner Head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- Take care of full spectrum of HR division
- Implement HR strategy in align with business
- Review and design manpower planning, recruitment strategy, compensation & benefit, salary structure, job grading
- Support ad-hoc HR projects as assigned
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of ten years’ direct experience in generalist area is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation
- Experience in managing team
- Strong HR professional skill set
- Mature leadership and communication; able to deal with complex topics
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Good command in English due to the nature of the business
This automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.