HR Manager (SEA)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 engineering 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive HR Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one the world's leading professional engineering services companies. You main responsibilty is to support a transformation, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the HR Manager (SEA) Role:
Reporting to CEO, you will lead all HR spectrum and manage teams and work across South East Asia. As HR Manager, you will be in charge of a full spectrum of HR and transformation change.
- Working closely with CEO and regional to design HR & transformation strategy to develop alignment of business direction throughout SEA
- Collaboratively work with all head of business units to translate its business needs/requirements into practically up-to-date HR policies, regulations/ intervention/ execution to achieve company objectives
- Responsible for all HR spectrums not limited to resource allocation, C&B and welfares, development capability, labour relations, retention, career development, talent management & succession, engagement
- Formulate and monitor of all HR budgets and streamline to HR strategic priorities and regional projects
- Proactively as a business partner to all line managers in terms of advisory, giving guidance, support solutions to support transformation change
- Drive, manage and coach HR team members to create engagement with all stakeholders
To successful HR Manager (SEA) will be result oriented, stakeholder management and change management driven.
- At least ten years of experience in human resources and at least five years in managerial level
- Ability to drive change and have a proven record in transformation projects
- Have regional experience or working in MNC companies
- Logical, analytical skills and results driven
- High leadership skills and people management
- Strong in communication in English
- Thai nationality and Thai language skills
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a progressive HR Manager with a can-do-attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.