HR Business Partner
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 25 September 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Business Partner has just become available at one of the most respected automotive company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director and Country HR Manager based in Thailand, this is a role for an experienced HR who would like to expand their area to support regional hub.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible 50% for data analytics for regional hub and 50% Country HR Business Partner for supportive functions.
- Drive and implement the HR agenda that will guarantee the execution of business strategy; advise, counsel, and coach managers on implementation of strategies and policies regarding Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Competence Management and Development, Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Recruitment,and Performance Management.
- Cooperate and coordinate with key HR parties such as regional HR Shared Service, COE, local HRBP to ensure effective joint delivery
- Provide analysis of HR data to understand trends and to address resolutions to tackle with issues in order to support the capability of the organisation
- Provide consulting to line managers in terms of labor law, career advancement, employee engagement, etc. that align with company's policy, guideline including proposing initiatives that could reduce issue or increase engagement
- Lead projects which contribute to the development of the HR function.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in human resources, business, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in human resources management from multinational organisation with proven track record as a progressive “HRBP”
- Fluency in English & Thai, both spoken and written, at business communication level due to nature of the business
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyse data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Have demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, pivot table and ability to utilise SAP–HR & other HR database application extensively
- Possess strong analytical skills, strong coordination and demonstrated expertise in implementing and leading change management
- Able to cope with multi tasks under pressure and to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in Bangna area
To succeed in the HR Business Partner role, you will need to have good analytical skill and able to work with people from diverse culture.
This global automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.