HR Business Partner - VP
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-27 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Business Partner - VP job position has just become available at one of the most respected retail companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for an expert HRBP who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Business Partner - VP Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire HR strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with the Managing Director. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- Act as consultant to top management level in terms of HR management in all areas such as HR policy, HR solutions and ensure overall execution to meet business strategies and objectives
- Integrate, consolidate and analyse human resource management’s data by multi-dimensions to propose top management level for identifying solutions
- Analyse employee engagement survey and setting action plan to solve problems with each department
- Manage staff promotion and staff transfer for suitable position
- Coordinate and assist management in special projects such as restructuring department, focus group for identifying solutions, career development communication and tools
To succeed in the HR Business Partner - VP role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Managing Director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in related field
- At least five to eight years' experience as a HRBP in retail industry is a must
- Strong characteristic, able to prioritise and service-minded
- Good computer skills
This retail firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner - VP job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.