Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 human-resources-and-personnel 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for a HR Generalist who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will play a key role in collaboration with regional. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities in Bangkok office.
- Act as a business partner and provide full range of HR services to the Thailand operation
- Formulate people growth strategies to support the business unit and broader group strategies
- Support and work closely with business team to provide consultative advice to drive organisational effectiveness
- Provide full spectrum of HR services to the operation which include talent acquisition and development, compensation and benefits, payroll, performance management and employee engagement
- Build efficient HR infrastructure which includes the HRIS, HR policies/procedures and ensure their compliance to relevant legal and group requirement
- Plan and drive training and development activities to build up strong talent pool
- Handle any ad hoc tasks as per assigned by immediate superior
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with regional teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ direct experience in HR Generalist area is required, preferably within FMCG or a modern pro-active organisation
- Strong in labour law
- Result driven and down to earth attitude
- Strong HR professional skill set
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Experienced leadership and communication. Capable to deal with complex topics
- Thai Nationality due to nature of job
- Excellent command of spoken and written English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Has proven track record in making a difference in an organisation in terms of culture/talent/capabilities besides being an execution agent
This consumer goods firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.