Talent Manager (Native English Speaking)
Salary Excellent Incentive
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 10 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Talent Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected education business companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this is a role for an expert recruitment professional and HRD who is a leader in their field.
About the Talent Manager (Native English Speaking) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire recruitment and HRD strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with the Head of HR. You will also take the lead providing direction to all recruitment and HRD strategy activities.
- All task of training such as training need survey, design training course, set up training plan, coordinate with instructor and prepare training material
- Hold the in-house training course and coordinate in public course
- Evaluate and follow up training course
- Response to design functional competency in all levels
- Design competency based training in all levels
- Analysis competency gap of each position and set up succession plan for individuals
- Develop and execute recruiting plans with efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidate
To succeed in the Talent Manager (Native English Speaking) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the recruitment and HRD team, business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resource Development or related field
- At least five to ten years of sound experience in human resource management at manager level
- Age 35 - 45 years old
- High motivation and ability to influence other without authority
- Passion in developing people
- Native of spoken and written English
This education company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Manager (Native English Speaking) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.