Head of HR (Automotive)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 09 August 2018 2018-08-092018-10-08 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international automotive business is seeking a high calibre Head of HR in Rayong to support a large complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Head of HR (Automotive) Role:
Due to the excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of HR will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in strategic level in Rayong.
- To be the lead of HR in Thailand and work closely with regional to design and drive HR strategy and deliver in all related HR metrics to ensure aligning with business direction
- Partnering with key stakeholders/key management team in terms of a full cycle of employees hiring, developing and maintaining to support resource allocation, increasing productivity and business ROI
- Initiate and develop people capability both functional and leadership competencies through various interventions/tools appropriately to function/by level
- Review engagement survey result and design engagement initiatives
- Review compensation & benefits to ensure the pay range is competitive comparing to the market
- Work collaboratively with line manager to develop and educate an effective performance management
- Foster a positive employee relation and labour relation that be able to protect and solve the employees concern
- Develop talent and succession plan including process, tools to prepare a qualified talent pipelines for short and long term.
To succeed in this Head of HR (Automotive) role you must have the ability to initiate and lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of all HR metrics.
- Fifteen years of experience in HR/organisational development or related field and more than five years of experience in managerial level
- Ability to drive initiative and adapt to change in positive way
- Have a strong leadership and management skills in manufacturing environment
- A good logical thinking, planning and strong problem solving skills
- Strong in labour law
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
The successful Head of HR (Automotive) will join the company whose expertise had made them the leader in their field. This well organised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.