SEA HR Business Partner (Chonburi)
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Punyanuch Sirisawadwattana
Date posted 02 August 2018 2018-08-022018-10-01 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting SEA HR Business Partner (Chonburi) job has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturing companies based in Chonburi. Reporting directly to the President and Regional HR Leader, this is a role for a HR who is a leader in their field.
About the SEA HR Business Partner (Chonburi) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the overall people strategy, delivering the highest quality service and being a good business partner to the management team. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities, including talent acquisition, talent management, change management and compensation & benefits.
- Responsible for human resource agenda for Thailand plant and also for the SEA automotive department and provide HR leadership to guide and develop HR team
- Ensuring right resources and competencies in the respective department; initiating succession planning and employee development programs
- Functioning as the HR Business Partner to President and Senior Business Leader
- Being the bridge for expat management team and local staffs; know how to deal with culture and nationality difference
- Responsible for HR communication, corporate culture and employee relationship activities
- Covering HSE area but not needed to do the operation in this area
To succeed in the SEA HR Business Partner (Chonburi), Thailand job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Thai nationality due to nature of job
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that are proficient in English
- Experience working with multi-nationality
- Minimum 15 years of experiences in automotive or manufacturing
- Based in Chonburi and able to travel overseas from time to time
- Resilient, experienced with can-do attitude
- Able to do all core HR function especially talent acquisition, change management and talent management
- Experience working in both production and commercial environment
This international manufacturing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SEA HR Business Partner (Chonburi) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.