Deputy HR Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 02 August 2018 2018-08-022018-10-01 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Deputy HR Manager has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing companies based in Eastern Seaboard. Reporting directly to the GM of HR, this is a role for an expert HR Generalist who is a leader in their field.
About the Deputy HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire HR operations and strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with GM of HR. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- To formulate, recommend and implement relevant HR policies, standards and procedures
- To provide a professional, comprehensive, advisory and executive support services to management and staff to meet strategic goals of the company
- To design and develop interdepartmental working systems to ensure efficient HR services
- To assure that company is able to attract, retain, develop and make maximum, effective use of its human resources to achieve company objectives
- To plot and implement development plans in relation to management succession, manpower allocation, staff retention and redundancy, remuneration and benefits, administrative services and all other personnel and administration development plan
- To develop and reinforce company culture, core values to all employees
- To develop and implement diverse human resources strategies, programs, and initiatives and acts as the department’s primary point of liaison with the Human Resources Division at the Head Quarter
- To oversee and monitor operating budgets and develop internal human resources protocol, operating policies, and procedures in accordance with established company policy.
To succeed in the Deputy HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with GM of HR and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Political Science, Law
- At least seven years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Good command of English both written and spoken to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
This manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Deputy HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.