HR Deputy Director
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Deputy Director job opportunity has just been available in one of the fast growing food wholesalers in the market in Thailand.
About the HR Deputy Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be the leader of the HR team in Thailand and take care of nearly 200 employees. Reporting to MD (expat) and dotted line to Regional HR Director (Thai), this role would allow you to set up, revise and improve HR system to be updated and align with business direction, including leading change management.
- Work closely with MD and management team to understand company's direction and culture including assessing organisation's gap to design HR strategy and actions to gear organisation to the same business direction
- Revamp current HR policy, structure, system, process to be more effective
- Act as change agent to build trust, coach and manage stakeholders through business expansion and connect with line manager to provide HR consulting
- Oversee and execute HR in all aspects such as compensation & benefits, people development, recruitment, employee engagement and performance management system, etc.
- Promote collaborative culture by acting as an example, and through communication and activities
- Lead and develop team of one person and monitor all HR activities to run smoothly and deliver within timeline
To succeed in the HR Deputy Director role, you will need to have strong HR Generalist background and manage stakeholders with firm and be resilient with the ability to make judgements and decisions.
- Minimum of 12-15 years’ direct experience in HR generalist role preferably from international company
- Strategic thinking, hands on with practicality
- Experienced leadership and communication skills; able to deal with complex topics
- Solid HR professional skills set with experience in OD would be advantageous
- Strong command of English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the job
This wholesaling firm is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise with constant growth and expansion to other countries. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Deputy Director job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.