Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Manager job position has just become available at one of the most respected global brand companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Country Director (US) and HR Director (based in Shanghai), this is a role for a HR Generalist who likes to work in a small organisation but challenging environment.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for advising business leaders in terms of people management and development in order to align with business goals.
- Being Business Partner to understand company's business strategic movements, plan both long and short term HR strategy, identify organisational needs and propose solutions
- Perform a sole HR role including operating and managing HR activities from recruitment to retirement
- Work independently with regional team in China in terms of global project and implement in local context and Country Director in terms of local HR activities
- Being the key person to promote employee engagement through communication and activities
- Support and adjust HR strategy to serve business with right candidate equipped with skills and culture fit
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to be a planner, executor and a good communicator. You will have to be able to make decisions and be strong in terms of problem solving.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as HR Generalist preferably from international company
- Result driven and hands on
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Experienced leadership and communication. Capable to deal with complex topics
- Strong command of English is a must to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Thai Nationality due to the nature of the job
This global brand firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.