Senior HR Manager (Shared Service)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 10 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Senior HR Manager (Shared Service) role has just become available at one of the most respected automotive companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a job for an expert HR Operation lead who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior HR Manager (Shared Service) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire HR operation and strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with the HR Head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR operation activities.
- Lead in all HR Service Delivery, Employment, People Movement, HR Transactions, Employee Benefits & Welfare Services, HRIS & HR database and system & process improvement projects
- Delivering and continuously improving end-to-end HR processes, policies and systems aligned with both HR and business strategies
- Enabling ongoing execution and delivery of routine, standardised HR solutions
- Process administration and transaction execution
- Tracking, monitoring and aggressively managing service performance of outsourced service partners through Service Level Agreements
- Enabling and ensuring HR services and solutions are delivered
To succeed in the Senior HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the HR director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum seven years of work experience in HR Management, Compensation & Benefits and Recruitment; preferably with a minimum of two years experience as HR Shared Service or Human Resources Management - Manager in a business with both Manufacturing & Trading
- Proactive, initiative, good analytical, interpersonal & communication skills
- Possess “can do” attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, practical creativity, a strong determination & commitment to deliver results
- Good command of both spoken & written English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that speak and read in the language
- Computer-literate & have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel / Words / PowerPoint
This automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior HR Manager (Shared Service) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.