Plant HR Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 09 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Plant HR Manager has just become available at one of the most respected automotive company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the GM HR, this is a role for an expert plant HR who is a leader in their field.
About the Plant HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire plant HR strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with HR Head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all reward activities.
- Developing or reviewing training roadmap, performance management, learning & development, career management, core values reinforcement and other organisation development tasks
- Manage in-house professional development academy
- Designing, developing, promoting and delivering training and development that supports company's goals and objectives
- Evaluates knowledge/skill/competency gap in the team and assigns task/project that would help them close such gaps
- Leading cross-functional project
To succeed in the Plant HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with GM HR and plant head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Both genders may apply
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resource Development and Organisation Development, Human Resources Management and other related fields
- Prior experience in HR operation/business development/strategic planning/risk management function
- Ability to integrate and align strategy, people and activities across functions, processes and teams
- Strong in managerial & leadership skills and able to work under pressure
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- “Can do” attitude and results oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English both written & spoken to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language, computer literacy required
This Automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.