HR Share Service Team Lead
Consultant Warabodee Plampliuw
Date posted 06 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A Trade and services chemicals and life-science is looking for a talented HR Share Service Team Lead in Bangkok to take on a role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all HR Operation-related functions.
About the HR Share Service Team Lead Role:
Reporting to Head of Share Service ASEAN, you will lead all accounts HR Operation activities and manage teams to ensure the effective execution of services through effective collaboration as One HR as well as continuous process improvement at local and Country level.
- Provides HR Operation leadership and coordination for local organisation administrative, operational, process improvement and change activities in the country
- Proactively work with the local and global HR community locally to convert strategy, policy, systems, tools and processes into the associated organisation and services for country
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and take appropriate action to resolve; align with other HR Operation Managers to provide integrated service; promote performance improvement initiatives based on local needs and global structure; work with Head of HR Operation, ASEAN on compensation planning for HR Operation staff
- Ensure proper budget performance and alignment
- Ensure efficiency and reduction of complexity by standardisation and the use of best practice in service delivery for the associated organisation based on global framework
- Ensure the implementation of local norms and laws in relation to HR administrative processes and systems (e.g. payroll)
- Ensure compliance and risk management across the associated organisation and systems locally
- Ensure knowledge transfer of best practice from and to the global organisation/community
- Establish a work culture within the associated organisation that promotes teamwork and sharing within HR Operation globally and partnering with stakeholders based on global governance
- Ensure proper succession management and skill assessment of workforce within the local HR Operation organisation.
To succeed in HR Share Service Team Lead job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Business leader teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor or higher in Human Resource management or related field
- At least 7-10 years in Human Resource and experience in managing team
- Good command in English for both written and spoken skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Experienced in multidisciplinary project management as well as change management
- Experience working and collaborating within a global organisation and multicultural environment
- Strong customer orientation and service delivery management
This company is much more than just a Trade and services firm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Share Service Team Lead job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.