Senior HR Business Partner
Consultant Warabodee Plampliuw
Date posted 04 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Senior HR Business Partner job has just become available at one of the most global FMCG firms based in Bangkok. This is a role for a HR who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the HR strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also be providing direction and advice to all business leaders related activities, including all HR activities, processes/procedure.
- Manage the development and implementation of HR Strategy which supports and aligns with Local Business Objectives and Corporate Strategies
- Provide recommendations and feedback to Business leader to enable continuous improvement of regional/corporate HR strategies and initiatives in the following areas: Leadership Development, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment and HRIS
- Analyse and provide recommendations to HR and Line Management to provide competitive advantage and alignment with Recruitment strategy, Training and Development strategy, and Contract Labour strategy
- Manage and/or Lead Organisational Development, Change Management, and HR/Business Projects activities
- Manage the negotiation process of collective bargaining agreement based on an external understanding of work policies and practices in comparative organisation
- Act as an initial point of contact for managers/employees who wish to discuss on work place or personal issue
- Develop and implement pro-active activities to ensure that sufficient internal and/or external candidates are available to fill vacant position
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of a HR Business Partner.
- Degree in a Human Resources related field with at least 10 - 15 years exposure to Corporate Business in Multinational companies
- Strong knowledge in HR Business Partner and stakeholder management
- Strengths in leadership, interpersonal, and functional skills, and if possible exposure to manufacturing operation
- Experience in FMCG is preferable
This company is much more than a reputable FMCG. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior HR Business Partner job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.