Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 04 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new HR Director job has just been made available at an electronics manufacturing company in Thailand.
About HR Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for HR strategy for five plants and working with Plant Directors and plant HR teams to implement into operation.
- Responsible for planning, developing and managing all aspects of HR & Admin functions that are aligned with and support business objectives in areas of recruitment, career development, training, compensation and benefits, employee relations, retention, succession planning and other administrative functions
- Formulates HR strategies, goals and objectives that are aligned with business objectives
- Plays a critical role in supporting business growth in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ensures sound and efficient operations of human resources management
- Provides advisory role on all human capital matters
- Implements HR strategies by establishing accountabilities in areas of talent acquisition, staffing plans, employment processing, compensation and benefits, training and development, succession planning, labour relations and retention
- Ensures compliance to legislation, enforce adherence to policy requirements and institute disciplinary actions where necessary
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of payroll and statutory employment contributions
To succeed in the HR Director role, you will need to have a well rounded HR knowledge with strong people management skills and be able to work and travel around Saraburi, Korat and Ayutthaya area.
- Minimum 20 years’ direct experience as a plant HR in manufacturing industry and at least five years in management level
- Strong knowledge of labour law
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise and anticipate the needs of multiple groups
- Good analytical skills and able to anticipate, identify and resolve issues
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence on change initiatives
- High level of integrity and objective mindset
- Strong command of English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Able to base in Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the job
The company is founded in Singapore with manufacturing plants and offices in many countries around the world. They have been in business for nearly 30 years and their products are used in various industries such as oil & gas, aerospace, etc.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this HR Director is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.