Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 10 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive HR Director job in a prestigious conglomerates in logistics, real estate, trading and manufacturing based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the HR Director Role:
Due to an excellent results and business expansion, the HR Director will play a key role of the HR team and involve in top management level to continue and redevelop HR strategy to align with business strategy.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and top management team to create and develop HR strategy and contribute to a transformation across the conglomerate businesses
- Revamp HR structure as well as developing HR people to become a people partner to all businesses
- Effective analysis of all aspects of HR; but not limited to; com&ben, people development, talent/succession plan, productive workforce, performance management and engagement
- Review and revise an up-to-date HR policy, rules & regulation to ensure compliance by law
- Drive and implement HR policy, procedures and processes to ensure rising standards and efficiencies to the organisation and employees
- Review and redesign an appropriated performance management system and processes to meet business productivity
- Identify, design and execute short term and long term to support business requirement through all employees cycle such as workforce planning, selection, attractive package, onboarding, employees capability development, promotion and retention
- Build and maintain relationship with employees in all overall element of employee relations
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and posses a keen understanding of a professional HR to support organisation change.
- Minimum ten years of HR generalist experience or relevant areas
- Can work under pressure and complex environment
- Initiative, strategic and understand how to develop to support people productivity
- Strong planning, time management and organisation skills
- Sense of urgency, a very good leadership skills and stakeholder management
- Good communication in both Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the stated languages
- Thai Nationality only due to the nature of the job
This conglomerates company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential reward are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are a progressive HR Director with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.