HR Manager (logistics)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 20 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excited HR Manager job just has just become available at one of most respected a global logistic industry based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to Managing Director and Regional, this is a role for HR Professional who is the leader in their field.
About the HR Manager (logistics) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the HR Manager to contribute global policy to develop and improve HR systems and processes locally.
- Work closely with HR Regional and business leaders to develop and drive HR global strategy to local
- Review and revise HR policy and procedures to ensure up-to-date to comply with local law
- Collaboratively work with overseas to involve in the project such as salary review, performance management review, development, budgeting and etc.
- Review and monitor payroll system, expatriate management as well as attractive compensation and benefits
- Work together with business leaders to analyse and develop workforce planning to meet business needs
- Lead and identify people development needs, design tools and intervention for increase people capability and talents to support business needs
- Lead a local HR team to act as a business partnership to provide guidance in all HR matters
To succeed in the a professional HR Manager (logistics) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of 10 years’ of HR Generalist with regional experience
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure and deal with complex topics
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skill
- initiative, ability to lead and manage team and stakeholder
- Fluent in English both written and verbal to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Thai Nationality due to the nature of the job
This leading global logistic company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long services history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager (logistics) job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.