HR Business Partner
Consultant Warabodee Plampliuw
Date posted 13 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent HR Business Partner job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading energy retail companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About HR Business Partner Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, HR Business Partner will play a key role in continuing development and success in its new Bangkok Office.
- Partner with the relevant Global HR to ensure the development and delivery of the local HR plan and global HR strategies at the local level
- Build capabilities within the population to operationalise HR processes; specifically those of the talent and learning agenda
- Support the line to ensure staff consultation is appropriately handled
- General HR support and advice to in-country leaders as well as local leadership teams
- Application of Global HR processes and systems
- Regular engagement with staff within the responsible populations
- Build organisation effectiveness with robust performance management partnering with line management and through local talent management processes
- Support/Coach the HR Colleagues within the wider team
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of a HR Business Partner.
- Bachelor’s degree and above, with at least six years of experience in the HR field
- Proven experience in generalist HR with ability to influence at all levels through effective interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both Thai & English to communicate effectively to stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the stated languages, given the interactive nature of the job
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive, can-do, professional approach; ability to work effectively at all levels within the organisation, often involving difficult or conflict situations
- Strong stakeholder management capability, and strong team work skills
This leading retail energy firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With its history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in its development.
If you are a progressive HR with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this HR Business Partner role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.