HR Business Partner
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 07 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Business Partner job opportunity has just become available at one of the global testing service companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to HR ASEAN in Australia, this is a role for a HR Generalist who likes to practise change management.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for organisation transformation in all HR aspects. You will be performing pure HR Business Partner role in understanding business goals and working with business leaders to suggest HR solutions.
- Ensure HR strategy, three year HR plan, budget and strategic resource plan developed to align with strategic plan and key focus areas for the business
- Manage the senior leadership team key performance indicators as requested and as appropriate
- Provide advice, solutions and guidance on all aspects of HR to improve employee life cycle process, engagement and experience including but not limited to organisation design, recruitment, employee relations, reward, retention and development
- Work collaboratively with the Asia Pacific HR team and wider global HR community to embed HR initiatives and global ‘best practice’ into local business
- Manage the annual PDR, Objective setting, pay review and bonus process locally within global reward time lines
- Provide advice and guidance on development needs and gaps. Creating a country people development plan, liaising with external and internal providers to arrange delivery of identified learning and development requirements
To succeed in the HR Business Partner role, you will need to have strong communication skills with both strategic and tactical thinking in order to identify gaps and convince people to change.
- Proven extensive experience with at least three to five years as a HR Manager/HR BP in commercial international business environment
- Proven experience of influencing and persuading senior leaders and managers across all business functions essential
- Strong communication skills with people at all levels with positive ‘can do’ attitude who works with a sense of urgency
- Strong command of English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language, such as with different teams worldwide
This global testing service company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. It has been in the market for over than 100 years and been in the Thai market for 10 years. The company is planning to expand business scope and now is transforming its business to be more competitive.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.