Senior HR Manager
Location Saraburi Province
Consultant Warabodee Plampliuw
Date posted 04 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Senior HR Manager job has just become available at one of the global manufacturing and production companies based in Saraburi province. Reporting directly to the Plant Director, this is a role for a HR professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior HR Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in its plant at Saraburi province.
- Develop and implement policies and strategic plans align with global procedures on recruitment, compensation & benefits, administration services, training & development, labour relation and safety
- Establish and promote good labour relations system in the company; plan, conduct and revise training courses both internally & externally for enhancing employee’s efficiency
- Review, consider and implement rules and regulation for practice by conforming to the labour law
- Ensure to develop, implement and monitor competitive compensation and benefits package to ensure the company is able to attract, retain and motivate employee
- Ensure to develop, implement and monitor training and development of packages and plan to continual upgrade and enhance employee skills and capabilities to handle change and new challenges and to ensure cost - effective implementation and monitoring of such packages
- Improve and ensure HR processes/procedures is standardised and up-to date
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively with a minimum of ten year's experience in human resources management in a large manufacturing environment in the supervisory, management level.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Human Resource Management or any related field; preferably in Personal Management, Social or Science
- Experience in union management is preferable
- Good command of spoken and written English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that speak and read in the language
- Good computer skills
- Self-motivation, team spirit and strong leadership skills
- Able to work independently and analytically in a problem - solving environment
- Able to work in Saraburi province
This global manufacturing and production company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.