HR Business Partner
Consultant Warabodee Plampliuw
Date posted 31 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Business Partner job has just become available at one of the global law retail in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for HR who is a leader in their field.
About HR Business Partner Role:
Partnering with the Country Manager, you will lead all HR activities and work closely with regional team. As a member of HR team in South East Asia, you will support and contribute the development of HR strategies for Thailand.
- Coaching and facilitating line managers to perform people management and development duties in an effective and consistent manner, including Performance Management, Reward Management, Succession Planning and People Development
- Providing advice to various levels of business managers including workforce planning, employment legality, hiring approaches, managing change and conflict and risk prevention
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, appropriate and objective investigations
- Working closely with internal / external lawyer / consultant to ensure all HR practices are complied with local laws
- Partner with COE such as Talent Development team in executing related programs and budgets, including Training, Development, EVP and I&D initiatives, Total Rewards, Change Management etc.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of HR Business Partner.
- Bachelor degree in any fields with at least 8-10 years' experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge of Labour Laws are strongly required
- Ability to communicate in English; both speaking & writing to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that speak and read in the language, such as working with them to execute related programs and budgets
- Strong computer skills in Ms. Excel, Word & Power Point
- Strong leadership and able to adapt in the dynamic working environment
This company is much more than Retail and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive HR Business Partner with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.