HR Director (Logistics)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 30 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding Logistic and Supply Chain is looking for a professional HR Director in Bangna to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all HR-related functions and transformation.
About the HR Director Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Director will play a key role in the HR team continued development and success in its business.
- Understand business directions and partner with management team to design HR strategy Lead to transformation change
- Lead, drive, and advice key business of all process execution and monitoring where related to a competitive C&B in the market, talent acquisition, people development, promotion and retention, engagement and employees performance and etc.
- Drive HR initiatives & a key performance improvement to stimulate the positive changes in people management
- Proactively response and support business goals and objectives, issues and deliver the best integrated solutions
- Update trend and serve as an advisor of HR policies, processes and programs to support all benefits of employees in the business
- Lead and develop HR team to be expertise in their field and become a business partner to support its Business needs
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of all spectrum of HR and transformation change.
- At least 10 years' experience in Managerial HR, organisation development, and related field
- Proven ability to work in matrix model in strategic level
- Highly leadership, influencing skills in management level
- Ability to coaching and mentoring and leading team to high performance
- Have experience to drive transformation change
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills
The successful HR Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this professional HR Director job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.