Senior HR Manager
Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 21 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Senior HR Manager job position has just become available at one of the most respected international schools based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for an expert HR who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire HR operation and strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with the Managing Director. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, ensure the alignment of the HR service to the school’s strategy
- Finalise the development and implementation of the HR strategic plan to support the school in achieving its objectives
- Together with the HR management team lead the development, implementation and maintenance of best practice HR polices, specifically in the area of recruitment and selection with a particular focus on developing strategies to recruit and retain academic leaders
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of the HR engagement communications pillar of the HR strategic plan
- Assume lead role within the HR department for equality; working closely with the Managing Director and the Academic Head in the development and introduction of a school diversity forum and working with the wider HR team on the integration of the equality agenda into HR
- Responsibility for the management, coordination and implementation of the HR excellence
- Responsibility for other HR initiatives including the development, expansion and implementation of an enhanced performance management and development scheme
- Building effective relationships across the university to enhance the department’s reputation and to effectively deliver on the objectives of the role
- Manage and implement projects related to his/her areas of skills and expertise
- Provide overall leadership to an effective HR operations ‘end-to-end’ service culture
- Together with the Operations Manager play a lead role in the development of a seamless HR operations function, driving process re-engineering initiatives and operations performance
- Develop and implement key performance Indicators based on best international benchmarks for HR operations in school
- Act as business partner to a school/unit
- Any other responsibilities that maybe assigned from time to time by the Managing Director
To succeed in the Senior HR Manager, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Managing Director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of ten years proven experience in human resources; ideally gained across a variety of organisations, with a minimum of five years experience at management level
- Experience in a large and complex organisation is expected and previous employment in a unionised environment will be an advantage
- A successful track record of working with professional/knowledge employees will be an advantage
- A blend of experience across organisational design and development, resource planning and change management activities
- A practical appreciation of the challenges faced by a University in the context of ongoing public service reform is required
This education firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.