HR Manager - TH & VN
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Manager - TH & VN role has just become available at one of the most respected electrical equipment companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR in SG and Managing Director in Thailand, this is a role for an strong HR profession who is able to work in both strategic and operation manner as a sole HR.
About the HR Manager - TH & VN Role:
In this business critical role you will review and manage effective recruitment strategies to attract and select talented people best fitted for the company.
- Develop, formulate and implement company’s HR strategies and initiatives in line with the company’s mission, vision and strategies and aligned with corporate and AP HRs
- Drive performance management activities and propose competitive remuneration policies to enhance and promote performance-oriented culture
- Management of compensation and benefits and monthly payroll
- Strengthen Indochina management team competencies through learning and development initiatives
- Provide strategic, timely advice and solutions to the Indochina management team and hands-on services to the managers on HR related matters
- Provide leadership for effective employee relations initiatives
- Establish a channel of communication for employees to ensure two-way communication between the company and the employees
- Understand legal requirements affecting the human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance
- Ensure timely completion of programs such as ethics training, conflict of interest, communication plan annually
- Closely monitor hiring status, employee turnover, employee training and development, provide monthly updates of these HR metrics to management through the HR dashboard and proactively address issues and problems if targets and objectives in these areas are not met
- Perform as Ethics Officer for the company, to conduct ethics training, ethics refresher training, distribution of annual Conflict of Interest Questionnaires and investigation and reporting for any ethics issues
- Perform as crisis management representative for the company
To succeed in the HR Manager - TH & VN role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the General Manager and be hands-on to all HR matters.
- Minimum of ten years’ direct experience as HR Generalist is required, preferably from multinational company
- Results-driven and down to earth attitude
- Strong HR professional skills set
- Can work in a dynamic environment and under pressure
- Mature leadership and communication; capable to deal with complex topics
- Excellent command of English
- Thai nationality
This global manufacturer and engineering company provides products & services mainly used in O&G, power energy & FMCG industry. It is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. Their Bangkok office focuses on trading and distribution therefore the culture is demanding and sales oriented. But if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager - TH & VN job.
Apply today for this great opportunity.