HR Manager (MNC)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 16 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent HR Manager (MNC) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's luxury automotive companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the HR Manager (MNC) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans for the top leading luxury automotive firm, the HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in its centre of Bangkok office.
- Closely collaborative working with regional, HR Director to design, implement and lead HR strategy to ensure create alignment with global policy and projects
- Manage a full loop of recruitment process and leading induction programs by working with third party
- Consult with senior line manager to diagnose and prioritise development needs analysis
- Provide and drive the development solutions based on global platform and tools to address gaps and achieve the results
- Define and identify talents/succession plan, lead communication programs, drive talent development programs
- Act as hr advisor in terms of performance evaluation and calibration that will be contributed to career growth, promotion and engagement
- Work across with global and regional HR team in HR special projects
With the ability to articulate operational to strategy, you will take the lead in a well rounded of HR and focus on HRD field.
- At least five years of work experience in HR Generalist/HR development/organisation development
- Able to work in fast pace and multinational, cultural environment
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Results-driven with speed
- Good command of written and spoken English
The successful HR Manager (MNC) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in its Bangkok offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager (MNC) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.