HR Executive (Contract)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 10 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Executive role has just become available at one of the most respected luxury retail companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Manager, this is a role for an expert HR Generalist who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Executive (Contract) Role:
In this business critical role you will assist the Human Resources Manager in handling full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, employee relations and various HR ad hoc projects.
- Work closely and interact with all employee's levels, achieving operational excellence, thorough understanding of requirements, priority as well as the standard operational procedures, assess, analyse and monitor the existing operations, promote and implement improvement plans to minimise operational issues and maximise productive in the most efficient ways without compromising on quality
- Support the implementation of policies and procedures and code of conduct
Recruitment and Selection
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions
- Schedule and organise interviews
- Participate in-applicant interviews
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Liaison with line managers and employees to investigate and resolve grievances and develop strategies to prevent their recurrence; including provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary action's
- Advise managers to ensure all employer - employee relationships in the organisation comply with collective agreements, individual employment contracts, regulations, laws and the organisation's employment policies and standards
- Work with the HR Manager to ensure effective communication and consultation and to build staff engagement
To succeed in the HR Executive role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with HR directors and manufacturing teams.
- Minimum of three years of direct experience in HR generalist (recruitment, ER) is required
- Good command of English
- Pro-active and can communicate with all level of employees
- Strong HR professional skills set
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Mature leadership and communication; able to deal with complex topics
- Thai nationality
This luxury retail firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Executive job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.