Human Resources Manager
Salary Negotiable Package
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 09 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Human Resources Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading professional trade and services company. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit
About the Human Resources Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, Human Resources Manager will play a key role in the HR term's continued development and success in its new Bangkok office.
- Engage, influence and collaborate to assist in the implementation and deployment of HR strategies, effective HR procedures, policies, systems, standards and infrastructures, initiatives and services to support in the various areas in order to ensure a systematic and integrated approach to HR solutions
- Counsel leaders on optics of decision making regarding impact on employees
- Design, develop and roll out effective HR programs such as employee engagement, succession planning, retention, communications and learning & development
- Executing the talent acquisition strategy in line with the business strategy across the company
- Ensure all relevant compliance procedures and processes are followed, adhered to and evidenced at all times
To succeed in this role, you will need to provide effective recruitment advice, guidance and solutions to managers and understand and articulate key labour issues and employment law.
- Age 30-40 years
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related fields
- At least five years HR experiences & HR generalist skills in change management, talent acquisition, C&B, training & development, talent management and employee relations & employee engagement
- Proficient in Thai and English languages, written and spoken
- Strong analogical, logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to determine problems and provide viable solutions to both customer requirement and to teamwork
- Dynamic, pro-active personality, able to work independently as well as in cooperation with other department
- Positive mentality and positive attitude and “can-do” attitude
This company is much more than professional service and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.