Salary Negotiable Package
Location Saraburi Province
Consultant Warabodee Plampliuw
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent HRBP Lead job has just arisen at one of the world's leading manufacturing and production firms. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the HRBP Lead Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HRBP Lead will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in its plant.
- Create HR strategies and lead the HR plan
- Work with the leadership team on long term strategic changes and the effective development and implementation of the company’s HR plans
- Work with management level and collaborate with HR team on the “HR Strategies” and make certain of successful deployment/implementation
- Lead change in the organisation and continue to build the capability of people to help deliver the business plan
- Lead in developing functional HR expertise and providing professional support to business
- Help to build up company culture and values in a highly dynamic environment
- Develop well-structured HR policies/programs to build up professional management foundation based on business needs
To succeed in this HRBP Lead job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior stakeholder teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Human Resource Management or related field
- Minimum of ten year's direct experience in HR management is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation and from a leading global or international HR environment where the HR function is a partner to the business process
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Modern HR, active and strategic thinking
- Results-driven and down to earth attitude
- Strong HR professional skills and strong in Labour law
- Mature leadership and communication skills; able to deal with complex topics
- Able to work at Saraburi province
This leading global manufacturing and production firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With their history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP lead job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.