HR Business Partner
Salary Negotiable Package
Location Chonburi Province
Consultant Warabodee Plampliuw
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding FMCG manufacturing and production company is looking for HR Business Partner to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for all HR-related functions.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Business Partner will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in its new plant in Chonburi province.
- Provide support in designing and development of HR initiatives in support of the HR strategy, using expert knowledge of the client area; facilitate the creation of an implementation and communication plan into the local business area that achieves the agreed deliverable
- Consolidate and review HR KPIs in partnership with other HR teams in order to identify required improvements and provide updates on monthly basis
- Advise line management on policies and procedures and provide effective solutions to cater to business requirements
- Manage reward and recognition processes and tools and ensure utilisation for effective results
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business teams and regional team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource Management or related field
- At least five to seven years as HR Generalist/HR Business Partner
- Experience in MNC and FMCG companies is preferred
- Experience in managing manufacturing and production entity is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken skills
- Strong leadership skills and initiative, high interpersonal skills
- Able to work in Chonburi province
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward within this company all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.