Regional Head of HR
Salary Negotiable Package
Consultant Warabodee Plampliuw
Date posted 09 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading trading, manufacturing and production company from Europe is recruiting a Regional Head of HR in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading all HR functions according to the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Regional Head of HR Role:
You will be responsible for defining the HR strategy, delivering the highest quality service covering the AP South region. As the Regional Head of HR, you will also take the lead providing direction to all HR-related activities, including communication and manage stakeholder expectation and etc.
- Develop HR strategy in all HR functions related to policies and guideline such as compensation & benefit, recruitment, training and etc. in order to support business direction
- Work with local management and regional HR management to develop and implement a local country commercial HR agenda which supports and aligns with business and corporate/regional HR objectives
- Advise line management on policies and procedures and provide effective solutions to cater to business requirements
- Deploy market-based compensation into relevant local C&B solutions and implement them, including support of global/region C&B programs
- Work closely with another HR team in Rayong to communicate with employees and create good and health environment
- Develop employee engagement activities to address pain points identified with the help of line management and maintain a healthy morale for the commercial division
- Ensure the EHS standard are implemented by the HR team in all daily HR activities and operation processes and participate in EHS programs actively
- Drive regional or country-specific compliance initiatives which includes, providing guidance to site management regarding current regulatory changes impacting the human resources; address improper actions immediately to reduce company risk and exposure
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of HR strategy and HR Business Partner.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource Management or related field
- At least ten years HR experience from multi-national companies and at least five years in management position
- Good problem solving, creative and coordination skills
- Good leadership character and communication skills
- Customer oriented service mind and good interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge in labour law and social security in different country
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With their long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Head of HR job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.