HR Business Partner
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Business Partner role has just become available at one of the most respected automotive companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for an expert HRBP who is a leader in their field.
About HR Business Partner Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Business Partner will play a key role in team's continued development and success in their business unit in Bangkok.
- Fully support HR Manager in every human resources ranging from recruitment, benefit & welfare, employee relations, performance management, learning & development and reward & recognition programs
- Provide prompt advice and resolution to employee issues/concerns; effectively counsel line managers on employee relations & disciplinary issues and reduce potential business liabilities
- Engage and help lead employee communications and change management initiatives
- Partner with line managers to ensure performance management and compensation plans are administered in a manner consistent with business and organisational goals and that performance management activities are ongoing and aligned with pay principle of company
- Counsel employees concerning work-related problems/issues and conduct exit interviews, providing feedback to clients
To succeed in the HR Business Partner job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Human Resources Management, Law, Political Sciences, Psychology or other related fields
- At least five years progressive HR experience in multinational company
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Mature, proactive, high responsibility, service-minded, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Proven ability to influence and coach at all levels of the organisation
This company has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a MNC company that values people and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.