Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 29 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected food ingredients companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for an expert HR who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire HR strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with business head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- Oversee all of human resources strategies and operations such as recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee relation for headquarter and subsidiaries company
- To be consultant with Line Manager to solve the problem from HR issue
- Maintain and monitor KPI of HR function to achieve the target
- Work closely with VP & CEO and implement HR strategies and HR policies to support business direction such as career development, talent acquisition, talent development and talent engagement
- Review and revise company organisation, job grade and job description to comply with standard
- Plan and control manpower budget to support with business growth and direction
- Control and monitor payroll system to ensure that payroll data are correctly and complete within timelines
- Provide and support data of compensation to recommendations on annual salary adjustment and annual bonus
- Manage annual performance appraisal system to support merit increase and annual bonus
- Plan and organise employee activities such as CSR, outing trip, sport day, family trip, new year party and etc.
- Conduct the employee engagement survey and exit interviews with all staffs and analyst data to inform and discuss with top management
- Monitor all general affairs and administration operations
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Age 35-45 years old
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources, Law, Industrial and Organisational Psychology or related field
- Minimum working experience of eight years in HRD & HRM functions
- Minimum working experience of five years in managerial level
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, analytical thinking, detail-oriented, strong in people management skills and development
- Excellent communication in English
- Able to work at Samutprakarn province (Teparak Rd.)
This food ingredient firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.