Sr. HR Business Partner
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 26 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Sr. HR Business Partner job has just become available at one of the fast growing retail companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this is a role for an experienced HR Business Partner who would like to utilise their skills.
About the Sr. HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role, you will be one of the Sr. HR Business Partners to take care of the corporate business units, leading Recruitment Manager and working with COEs team to provide HR solutions to internal clients.
- Partner with business to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs and etc.); consult with managers and provide guidance when appropriate
- Provide guidance and input on team planning, succession planning, compensation, bench-marking, positive employee relations management, proactively coaching leadership team and advising employees
- Lead cross-functional and multi-site teams to implement talent development programs, create succession plans, and solidify HR processes
- Work closely with key stakeholders and colleagues in implementing change initiatives and improving our talent programs
- Contribute to and where accountable define policies and processes that support the company and divisional/people strategy and objectives
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of tools and policies and understand the landscape for further improvement
- Continuously drive improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight and internal best practice
- Understand and anticipate the need for change, diagnose the underlying issues and build the case for change with stakeholders
To succeed in the Sr. HR Business Partner role, you will need to gain buy in from the business leaders and know your business units problems by interacting with employees at all level in order to understand context and propose the right HR solutions.
- Twelve to fifteen years of experience in a human resources generalist or speciality function
- Experience with change management, performance management and/or management development
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple work groups and remote stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- A track record of providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of HR knowledge and experience in businesses including a familiarity with global HR practices and policies
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organisation and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Competence in making timely, effective, principles-based decisions and ability to build from scratch are imperative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities
- Must be able to travel, including short-term assignments based upon business requirements
This retail firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. Their business is now expanding greatly to other countries in the region. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Sr. HR Business Partner job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.