Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 26 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the global agricultural products companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the MD (expat), this is a role for sole HR professional who loves to manage small but dynamic office.
About HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for running HR operations for small office of 60 staff while acting as a business partner to the MD and line managers.
- Full spectrum of HR - business partner role to local managers on key HR activities such as employee engagement, retention, leadership, talent pipeline and etc. & responsible for the provision of all HR operational activities
- Provide expertise in strategy development and execution, planning and facilitation of HR initiatives including organisation culture, change management, organisation design, work/job design and metrics, team and organisation effectiveness
- Coach and support managers on people management and operational HR tasks
- Review and refine existing local HR processes and structure, initiating improvements/simplifications accordingly
- Expat management - expat claims, adhering to expat policy
- Support and implement on agreed competence development and learning initiatives
- Support managers on recruitment's
- Ensure global HR process are implemented and followed locally
- Manage the payroll vendor and ensure timeliness on the monthly pay cycles
- Be the local advisory on HR operational issues, ensuring compliance with local labour rules and regulations (eg. giving professional advice in payroll, employee handbook update, tax and social security related subjects)
- Responsible for 100% data accuracy in HRIS
- As part of the Thailand management team, contribute to any HR initiatives to ensure success in the country
- Provide high quality service to employees and managers
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to multitask and communicate with people at all levels.
- Minimum five years of relevant HR generalist experience
- Familiar with labour regulations and HR operating environment
- Work experience from international/global companies is preferred
- Experience in certain HR specialisation (eg. compensation & benefits, recruitment) is an added advantage
- Strong command in written and spoken English
- Strong facilitation skills with all levels within the organisation
- Ability to engage and build credibility with all levels within the organisation
- Service-oriented mindset
- Well organised
- A team player mentality is extremely important in this role
- Ability to work independently
This international agricultural products firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the global player in their field of expertise. They have different sites all over the world and Thailand is the trading office. Location of the office is also easily accessible via sky-train.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.