HR Business Partner
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 09 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Business Partner job has just become available at one of the most respected premier design companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for an expert HRBP who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire HR strategy and operations, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with HR Director. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR strategy activities.
- Develop and implement a robust HR operations system and process
- Be the key point of contact for all employees on HR operations matters
- Owner of employee data
- Improve the overall employee experience (pre-boarding, on boarding, engagement and etc.)
- Manage, implement employee engagement surveys including engagement surveys, exit surveys
- Lead the performance management for company and data analytics
- Work collaboratively with business leaders and other members of the global HR leadership teams, to provide HR expertise to our employees globally
- Coordinate the annual people cycle, including performance management, talent management, succession planning, learning and development
- Engage and communicate key initiatives including policies and processes to all key stakeholders
To succeed in the HR Business Partner role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with HR Director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Eight years of experience in HR functions in learning & development, compensation & benefits, organisation development or employee relations
- Understand the HR policies and procedures and business acumen
- Self-initiative, people oriented and strong communication skills
- Good knowledge and awareness of labour laws
- Good interpersonal, enthusiastic, proactive and service-minded
- Must be able to communicate in English and Thai competently and clearly, both written and verbal, as to communicate with employees, members of the leadership team and business stakeholders
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a professional manner and skillfully gather and analyse information
- Must be able to prioritise and plan work activities in a timely manner
- Ability to understand general business management and financial concepts and can identify key components in strategic and business plans
This architecture firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.