Head of HR
Salary Negotiable Package
Consultant Warabodee Plampliuw
Date posted 03 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Head of HR job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial services companies based in Bangkok. This role is for a professional HR who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of HR Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead all HR activities and manage teams including working closely with regional team to drive people strategies and HR operation in Thailand.
- Drive people strategy and execute strategic people priorities for the region - leadership effectiveness, integrated talent solutions, localisation and diversity
- Be the focal point of HR in Thailand leadership team and HR functional leadership teams ensuring HR services and resources are delivered seamlessly and in a customer centric way to support acquisition, retention and engagement of employees in line with business needs
- Develop and drive appropriate HR transformation and change management plans within the country (and significantly influence regionally) in support of the company’s strategy and priorities
- Lead the shift to a manager/employee self-service philosophy ensuring the appropriate provision of tools, training and change management
- Ensure effective organisational effectiveness metrics are in place and are executed against consistently including appropriate spans of control, organisational layers and managerial efficiency
- Ensure full compliance to and policies within local jurisdictions
- Partner with the leadership team in the Thailand and HR functions to drive a high performance culture by facilitating world class leadership interventions, performance management and employee engagement
- Integrates innovative HR practices into business
- Understands and leverages the impact of new technologies and social trends on effective people practices
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of HR and HR Business Partner.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource or related field
- At least ten to fifteen years in HR business partner roles with highly demonstrated understanding and execution of integrated people solutions to support high performing businesses
- Experience in the global financial services industry preferred
- Excellent understanding of the changing HR environment, best practices and emerging trends
- Strong knowledge of appropriate HR and industry legislation/practices and the ability to apply this knowledge
- Strong passion and commitment to positively differentiated customer service and commitment to operational excellence
- Excellent influencing and conflict management skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships and achieve business results through others
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of HR job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.