HR Manager (TH/VN/PH)
Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 03 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Manager role taking care of Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines market has just become available at one of the most respected international chemical companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for a strong HR Generalist who would like to grow and oversee regional scope.
About the HR Manager (TH/VN/PH) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for partnering with management team to support business of 3 countries with 750 employees in both commercial and manufacturing sides and aligning HR strategy to global guideline and business direction.
- Understand business direction, build trust with management team, connect with global HR team to localise HR strategy within the regions
- Partner with local leadership team to provide strategic and operational HR support to address core business needs eg. overseeing organisation restructuring, employee engagement practices, plans for growth, labour relations and etc.
- Coach, guide and provide consulting to leadership teams to effectively lead, develop and able to manage their team to gain engagement and increase productivity
- Lead and develop HR team of 7 people who are COEs to be expertise in their field and deliver to meet business needs
- Oversee budget, policies, welfare & benefit, HR activities to ensure talent retainment and attractions
- Implement talent management and succession planning to ensure company's sustainability
To succeed in the HR Manager (TH/VN/PH) role, you will need to have the ability to build trust with senior management level, lead teams with the ability to be hands-on to get result.
- Minimum of twenty years’ experience in HR area with at least eight to ten years in managerial level preferably from international company or regional experience
- Familiar with matrix environment in aligning local, regional and global structure
- Result driven and down to earth attitude
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage both management and staff level and deal with complex issues
- Strong HR professional skills set
- Can work in a dynamic environment and under pressure
- Thai nationality
This global chemical company from the US is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients in various industries, they have gained leading market share and kept their competitiveness. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager (TH/VN/PH) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.